Nothing beats the sizzle and aroma of deep-fried food. Whether you are running a small restaurant or a food truck, a commercial electric deep fryer is one piece of equipment that can completely change your fried food game.
The following are some essential features and benefits of purchasing an air fryer. These tips will help you choose the right one for your food business.
Frying foods with the commercial electric deep fryer
When you submerge food in hot oil, it results in a crispy and delicious exterior while keeping the insides tender and juicy. This technique alone can add a mouthwatering goodness to your French fries and chicken tenders. However, it is essential that you are able to achieve a consistent delectable taste especially when you are selling the food. This is why it is essential that you purchase an appliance which would provide you with the most delicious deep-fried food.
Essential features to look out for in a commercial deep fryer
The commercial deep fryer has a wide range of features which cater to the demands of the food service industry.
- A precise temperature control allows the deep fryer to achieve a consistent and perfect fried item every time. these fryers are equipped with an adjustable thermostat to ensure that you get perfectly fried food every time.
- When it comes to time saving, it is essential that your customers are served quickly and efficiently. A deep fryer can make things easy because these are designed to heat up quickly and can reach the frying temperature in a matter of minutes thus you will not have to worry during the peak hours and you can dish out plate after plate of juicy chicken Nuggets and fries.
- You can either go for a small countertop model to even large floor standing units. Commercial deep fryers come in different sizes to accommodate the specific needs of your establishment. If you want to cook large batches of food, then you should invest in high-capacity fryers so you can reduce the waiting time for customers.
- Most deep fryers come with multiple baskets which come in handy when you want to fry different kind of food at the same time. It also helps prevent cross flavor contamination and can quicken the cooking process.
- Look for commercial Flyers which have a durable construction and are able to withstand heavy usage. Friars which are made from stainless steel are durable but are also easy to clean. It is essential to maintain a hygienic cooking environment in your food kitchen.
- Another important feature is to look for an electric fire which is equipped with safety features like overheating protection and an automatic shutoff. It can immediately reduce the risk of accident in the kitchen.
- The latest deep fryers have an oil filtration system, which extends the life of the cooking oil and can help save up on the cost in the long run.
- Last but not least you must consider buying a commercial deep fryer which is energy efficient so it can help reduce the operational cost overtime.
Choosing a deep fryer will be a crucial decision when it comes to success of your business. Always consider the size of the kitchen and the volume of food which is required on a daily basis before you purchase a deep fryer. The fryer should be able to fit the space and then handle the peak production demands of your customers.
Another important factor is to check out the power rating of the deep fryer so that you are aware about its heating speed and capacity. A deep fryer with a high voltage can handle large quantities of food but it might also consume more electricity. However, it is essential that you consider the power requirements based upon the menu and the number of customers who frequent your establishment on a daily basis. We suggest that you buy a commercial electric deep fryer from MVO.